how can you delete and deactivate your snapchat account?
In fact, the process of deleting your Snapchat account is not a difficult process as some believe it is very easy you can do it through a few clicks only.
Before you proceed to remove your snapchat account you can visit the Snapchat Help Center and they can solve your issue. If you want to continue removing your account, you can follow the steps below.
first you can see this video:
How to Delete snapchat account.
- From your browser go to account removal page.
- Then type your snapchat username or your email and check the box I’m not a robot and press “log in” button.
- You will be asked to write your snapchat username and password again.
- Then press “continue” button and then press “delete my account”.
- you will see this message:
Your Snapchat account will be deactivated soon. If you have verified an email address with Snapchat, we’ll send
you a confirmation once that happens.
In 30 days, your account will be deleted. If you’d like to reactivate your account before that happens, just
log in to Snapchat ?
Hope to see you again soon!”
- Here we have completed the process of removing the Snapchat username.
Once you have completed the above steps, your account will be deactivated for 30 days. During this period your friends will not be able to communicate with you or contact you on snapchat.[alert-success]READ ALSO: what happens when you block someone on snapchat [/alert-success]
After the end of 30 days, your snapchat account will be permanently deleted and the username will not be available after that and You can Reactivating your snapchat account before 30 days at any time you want before the expiry of the specified period.
Note: During the 30 days you will not be able to login by email and you will not be able to change the password so try to save the snapchat username and password and do not forget them because you will need them if you want to go back and reactivate your snapchat account.[alert-success]RAED ALSO: the highest Snapchat streak 2018[/alert-success]
There is also another way to remove your snapchat username.
- Go to snapchat page.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and press the “support” button.
- choose the “my account & settings” button.
- choose “account information”.
[alert-success]READ ALSO: MvieBox Download free 2018[/alert-success]
- hit “delete my account” button.
We hope that we have provided you with useful information on how to remove your Snapchat username correctly and we will be happy to leave your comments below.[alert-success]Read Also: download snapchat pluss 2018[/alert-success]