Onyolo Snapchat anonymous is an app launched by the Snapchat team. Works on Android and iOS devices too. Yolo became the most popular and downloaded App for Snapchat lately in the united states and the united kingdom. It’s only working with the Snapchat account. Some people are confused about how to use Yolo on Snapchat. So we will explain in this article how to download and install Yolo and use it with Snapchat.
What is Onyolo Snapchat App?
Yolo is a free app that can send anonymous questions by posting stories on Snapchat and allows them to receive anonymous replies. You must install the Snapchat app and create a username if you don’t have one first before using Yolo because they working together.
Download Yolo For Android And iOS devices[appbox googleplay com.popshow.yolo] [appbox appstore 1462082664]
How to Use Yolo on Snapchat?
Follow the steps below to learn how to receive anonymous questions on your Snapchat app.
- Download the Yolo app and install it.
- Launch the app and click the ‘login with Snapchat‘ button.
- Agree with terms and conditions by clicking the ‘continue‘ button.
- Now you will see the message ‘you are connected to Yolo‘ press the ‘continue‘ button.
- Press the ‘Get Anonymous Messages button‘ to show anonymous questions from your followers.
Now your Snapchat followers can send you anonymous messages and questions. Also, you can reply to these Anonymous Questions. To reply to these questions, Just press the ‘Anonymous Question’ button and type a reply then click the ‘reply’ button.
How to disconnect Yolo From Your Snapchat Account?
- Lunch your Snapchat on your phone device.
- Press the ‘profile’ icon then the ‘Gear icon’ on the top right.
- Click. Connected Apps’, Choose the Yolo icon then click the ‘Remove’ button.
Now your Yolo account has been disconnected from your Snapchat account successfully.
Bonus Tip: A huge variety of Snapchat alternative available on the PlayStore like Facebook, Textra, Telegram, Whatsapp and IMO but Deskrush have a complete solution for you to use the Textra app on your Pc covered in-depth guide of NotResponding.us website which helps you about how to download, install and use Textra app on desktop computer or laptop.