Cryptocurrencies have conquered modern financial world with escape velocity. In a couple of years the term “Bitcoin” became hundreds of times more recognizable. It has been 11 years since Satoshi Nakamoto published his white paper and crypto market has since grown enormously. A huge number of various digital currencies and platforms that differ from BTC have emerged on the scene. One of them is NEO (previously Antshares) – non-commercial project that includes blockchain and cryptocurrency of the same name. It’s aim is creation of “smart economy”. This is the first open source blockchain project created and based in China. NEO is the platform for apps development for which it is necessary to have its own token. It is not so much a cryptocurrency as a project aimed at developing of blockchain sphere. Its developers actively promote the new platform, they managed to conclude cooperation agreements with big crypto platforms and the largest international corporations, such as Microsoft and Alibaba.
Another cryptocurrency which occupies a place among the most popular ones today is USDT (Tether). USDT is a cryptocurrency asset manufactured on the basis of the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer protocol. Each USDT token is tethered to a United States dollar that is held in Tether Limited reserve balance and can be obtained through the Tether platform. Tether currencies were created to handle three major issues: to help with national currency transfers, to provide a stable Bitcoin, and to provide another option for checking.
We want to help our readers who are freshmen in the crypto community and who want to diversify their crypto portfolio with some popular tokens other than Bitcoin. Below you will see a detailed instruction on how to convert neo to usdt that is composed of just two quick and easy steps using the Quickex swapping service. We chose this platform because we believe it is way faster, safer and more handy than its analogues.
- Open a web browser and follow the link: https://quickex.io/exchange-neo-usdt.
- Find the space for amount input in the box. Write down the quantity of NEO coins you are going to exchange and push the “Exchange” button. Be careful about the order details. Make sure that all the information, inter alia the number of coins is accurate and all the conditions are right for you. Write down in the text boxes your wallet addresses (NEO and USDT) and send your money to the Quickex wallet.
Your job is done here. Now the real exchange process begins. It is also composed of 3 steps, namely:
- After NEO is confirmed on the blockchain, Quickex starts to exchange it to USDT.
- The exchange process. It usually doesn’t take more than 15 minutes (on Quickex).
- The service sends funds to your destination wallet.
Congrats! Now you know how to convert neo to tether. The exchange is complete — you can check your destination wallet. Don’t forget that sometimes operations can take more time because of double validation. Also, always think twice, do your own research and consider all benefits and costs before conducting serious operations with currencies.