GCU student portal: GCU is an acronym for the name “Grand Canyon University”. In 1949 and based on Southern Arizona Convention, Grand Canyon University was established. The GCU student portal is one of the best profitable private universities in Phoenix. With an average attendance rate of 25,000 at the university and more than 75,000 via the Internet. Has made GCU student portal largest Christian university in the world.
At the beginning of the new millennium, Grand Canyon University faced many difficulties. led in the end to end university’s association link with Southern Baptist Conference. Then at the beginning of the year 2004, after difficulties encountered by Grand Canyon University. University secretaries decided to sell it to “Significant Education LLC” which is located in Phoenix, California.
Grand Canyon University consists of 9 colleges offering many programs in addition to Ph.D. Among the most important areas and programs offered by Grand Canyon University are. Engineering, business, nursing, science, humanities, health care professions, theology, technology, and social sciences. In addition to athletics which are among the most prominent areas of Grand Canyon University.
Benefits And Privileges Of GCU Student Portal For Students And Employees Also Campus Benefit.
Grand Canyon University Benefits For Students.
- The ability of the students to enter their e-mail account.
- Health insurance for all GCU students for free. Also discount tickets for events, team building activities and availability of gyms everywhere in the university.
- Also the ability of the students to reach academic advising.
- Possibility of students accessing their academic schedule.
- Know information related to training courses, such as grades and registration information.
- Student’s ability to get many university services, such as university counseling, teaching services, and the university’s career center.
- One of the most important features of Grand Canyon University is the prices that are suitable for students compared to other private universities.
- Good and high salary. Also during the first year, 4 weeks of paid leave are granted.
- GCU Student Portal work allows contributing to achieving greater benefit and learning new things.
- Supporting employees with more than 200 houses for rehabilitation.
- GCU Student Portal support for employee families also provides up to 99.99% of education costs for full time to employee families participating in the educational education discount program.
- Create pathways for employees to continue their education for career advancement.
GCU Student Portal Benefits Of Campus.
- Apartments and suites contain two bedrooms and there is a private bathroom for each room. Furniture is also available in rooms such as the bedroom, wardrobe, And desk. It also has a microwave, fridge, washing machine, and a full kitchen.
- The campus at GCU Student Portal contains many services such as fitness the center, professional services, free counseling, grocery, health center, and shuttle services.
- GCU Student Portal campus has also not forgotten to support and encouragement of students fun, as yoga lessons, shared sports, bowling alleys, festivals, sand volleyball courts, concerts, dancing, and many other services are available.
Register And Login Into Grand Canyon University.
Creating Into GUC Student Portal / Grand Canyon University.
The student that wants to create an account and register on My Portal GCU will need to work with an academic advisor. The student account will be created once registered with My Portal GCU, and the student will be able to benefit from the various resources, magazines, And services provided by Grand Canyon University. After the student accesses his account via the Internet, instructions for registering the record and credentials will be sent, and the student will be able to choose to change his password.
To register for GCU Student Portal follow the steps below:
- Go to https://apply.gcu.edu/Account/Login. In your browser whether you are using a computer or a phone and you will be redirected to the university page.
- In this step, you will have to write the requirements and fields that the page will contain carefully and in detail, with the timing and type of study.
- From the down list, the student should select his field of interest.
- The student must determine the appropriate degree level for him and also choose the course that the student wants to study.
- In this step, the student’s details will be displayed on the screen after pressing the “Next” button, and the student will have to write down the account details correctly because the student will need it in the login process.
How To Login Into GCU Student Portal / Grand Canyon University.
The steps to the login are very easy and only take a few seconds. Follow the steps below to be able to login to your GCU Student Portal.
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
- In the first field, write your email address or your user ID.
- In the second field, enter your GCU password.
- Click on Login to access your account.
- In your account, all courses will be available.
Prices And Fees For Academic Year For some Colleges In GCU Student Portal / Grand Canyon University.
This list will include fees for some colleges at Grand Canyon University.
Fee rates in the following list include all school years, not just one year.
Prices may change from time to time between low and rise depending on the time you want to register at Grand Canyon University.
- Information Technology college fees start from 40 to 50 thousand dollars.
- Nursing college fees start from 15 to 45 thousand dollars.
- Business Administration college fees start from 45 to 55 thousand dollars.
- Elementary Education college fees start from 1.2 to 40 thousand dollars.
- Biology college fees start from 30 to 40 thousand dollars.
- Psychology college fees start from 20 to 55 thousand dollars.
- Criminal Justice college fees start from 20 to 30 thousand dollars.
- Accounting college fees start from 70 to 200 thousand dollars.
- Science and Health Care Administration college fees start from 8 to 12 thousand dollars.
- Science and Educational Studies college fees for the start from 25 to 30 thousand dollars.
- Human Resources college fees start from 50 to 60 thousand dollars.
- Sociology college fees start from 30 to 45 thousand dollars.