41 years ago, Comdata featured in B2B payment and operating services. Where it started in the trucking industry, including retail, hospitality, construction, restaurants, government, education, and healthcare. In this article, we will show you the Comdata login process and benefits. Comdata is the best payment processor and exporter of corporate spending cards, virtual payments, trucking permits, fleet fuel cards. In addition, non-paper payroll cards, and B2B payment solutions. Through its official website: www.cardholder.comdata.com.
Specialties of Comdata payment cards.
- Payment Processing.
- Prepaid Debit Card.
- Corporate card.
- Fuel Card.
- Virtual Payment Card.
- Regulatory Compliance “Transportation”.
- Fleet Card.
Features and benefits of Comdata payment cards.
- Exemption from first transaction fees, dormancy fees, and live customer service fees.
- Exemption from monthly fees, overdraft fees, and internet access fees.
- The ability to manage deposits in your multiple bank accounts directly.
The deposits can be updated, and verified by using the cardholder’s web portal.
- Safer because it eliminates problems associated with lost or stolen paychecks or late deliveries.
- Easy withdrawal to access the money on the card.
- More than 60,000 ATMs are available nationwide for free.
- Availability of paperless and few transactions, as there is no need to pick up the paycheck or stand in line to cash it out.
- No waiting lists to pay or collecting salaries.
- Timely payment for users, fast access to funds.
Registration And Activation of Comdata Online Account.
After getting your Comdata card by branch or mail, then you will be ready to register and activate your account and access your card account online.
To start your registration. Bring your Comdata card and activation code, then follow The steps below:
- Go to www.cardholder.comdata.com.
- Press on “Cardholders Registration Here” button on the left side of the page,
or “Are you a new User?”.
- Press here to register ”link below the Login” button to register as a new user.
- Press the 16-digit card number using the Comdata card temporarily provided by the branch.
- Write your 9-digit SSN for the Activation Code.
- Press “Next”.
- A) Choose a username with a condition “Up to 16 letters and numbers”.
- B) Write your email address.
- C) Choose a strong password, since passwords are case sensitive and should be between 8 and 20 characters long, and it is better if the password contains letters and numbers to be more safer.
- D) The security question must be chosen carefully by clicking on the down arrow on the left. And answering the security question in the field for the answer in below. The question and the answer must be remembered well because it is considered one of the important steps when retrieving your account in case it is lost.
- Press “Submit”.
When you’re registered your Comdata account online, you will be moving directed to your Comdata Cardholder home page then you will see…
- Your name will appear as it appears on the engraved Comdata card that will be sent to your address.
- Your available balance on your Comdata account.
- The type of currency in which your balance is located.
Comdata Pay cardholders / Comdata payment card / Comdata login/ iConnect Comdata.
When you finish registering on an iConnect Comdata account online, you can take benefit of all the features of the service iConnect Comdata that we mentioned earlier, and you will be able to…
- Accessing account information.
- Managing funds.
- Obtaining balance inquiries.
- Viewing salary receipts.
- Subscribe to receive multiple service alerts, and this will be available any time of the week.
How to Login into your Comdata Card Account.
- Go to Comdata Cardholder Services page cardholder.comdata.com.
- Write your username and password into their fields.
- Press on “Log In”.
How to recover your account in case you forgot your username or password in Comdata Card Account online.
If you forgot your username.
- Press on the link for username in the below “Are you a new user?” near the bottom of the Comdata Cardholder Services login page.
- Write your card number and email address into their fields.
- Press on “Submit Request”.
If you forgot your password.
- Press on the link for password in the below “Are you a new user?” on the Comdata Card Service Activity login page.
- Write your username and email address into their fields.
- Press on “Submit Request”.
When completion of these steps. Comdata will send you an email with your current username or password of your comdata online account.
How to make the direct deposit steps for your bank account automatically or manually in iConnect Comdata.
- Go to cardholder.comdata.com. Then write your username, and your password, and click the “LOG IN” button.
- Press on “Banking” in the bar at the top of the Comdata Payment Innovation page and select “Direct Deposit”.
- Type an fixed amount that you would like to put on the card in the “amount” field, but the amount should be written in numbers, not letters, and press “save”.
- In this step, you can choose “Add New Automatic Direct Deposit Account”to add automatic direct deposit, or “Add New Manual Direct Deposit Account” to add manual direct deposit.
- Go to the “Banking Information” field and choose “Account Type”, and then select the account type. For example, Default, or Checking, or Universal.
- Write your bank account “Routing Number” and “Account Number” and “Confirm Account Number”.
- Go to “Election per Load” field, and press “Election Type” and select “Fixed Amount” or “Percentage”.
- If you are signing for automatic direct deposit, then type “Fixed Amount” or
“Percentage” that you want to leave on your card. But you should write the amount in the form of numbers, not letters.
- Choose to retrieve the percentage amount option “Percentage” by pressing the down arrow next to “ Fixed Amount” .
- Press on “Submit”.
Comdata Contact Information.
- Comdata Services Phone Number: 1-888-265-8228.
- Phone Number: (800) 266-3282, Or (615) 370-7000.
- Comdata Headquarter Address: 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027.
Reference Links of Comdata login, Comdata Cardholder Services, iConnect Comdata.
- Comdata Cardholder Services Webpage. http://www.cardholder.comdata.com.
- Comdata Official Webpage. http://www.comdata.com.