Find My iPhone is a very special service provided by Apple. Which allows you to track the locations of all iOS devices and versions. Also, the service is fully compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In addition to iPod, Apple Watch, and AirPods. Also, this service is compatible with Mac, computers, and even Family Sharing. This makes it a comprehensive tool and service for all Apple and iOS users. Where you can search for friends. In addition to the ability to locate the devices that your family has.
Another advantage is that you can protect your device data from being stolen. Which is considered one of the best advantages of the Find My Apple service. Which is similar to Find My Device, iCloud and other services. However, you can use this service on your Windows PC. Besides Mac, iPhone, and other devices. Where is compatibility is one of the most important features of the service? Based on that, today we will provide you with everything you need to know about Find My iPhone.
As we will explain to you all the necessary information and details. In addition to How to Use Find My iPhone on Mac. And How to Use Find My iPhone From a computer. Plus How to Fix Find My iPhone Not Working. Also, we will provide you with the steps to Using Find My iPhone on iCloud.com. In addition to displaying all the amazing service features. So follow us next to know more other benefits.
About Find My iPhone Service
Find My iPhone is the ability to track the location of other iOS devices. Also, it is considered one of the best tools offered by Apple. Where you can track friends and family. In addition to the ability to track the location of devices online and offline. Also, you can take advantage of many other features. Which we will mention below in detail. Also, Find My Device is compatible with all versions of iPhone and iOS devices.
As we explained above, the service supports many devices. Another of the features that you will see in Find My iPhone. You can search for any Apple device you have. Plus the ability to enable voice to find your device. Also, you can enable push notifications so you can get all arrival and departure information. Besides the ability to view messages on your lost device. Also, you can delete or block the service automatically.
Plus, scan the map to see your iPhone. And other features and other services. Nevertheless, you are not allowed to download external files. Besides, the steps to Use Find My iPhone from a computer or Mac is very easy. Also, you will not need to jailbreak your phone to Download Find My iPhone to an iCloud or PC. Check out more other features and other advantages below.
Features Of Find My iPhone on iCloud & Mac
- The ability to get notifications of arrival or left of a specific device.
- The ability to search for your iPhone devices.
- Also the ability to access devices that are offline.
- The ability to play audio to reach a specific device.
- Also the ability to track family and friends.
- Follow all devices on the map directly from the iPhone.
- The ability to delete or luck Find My iPhone automatically.
- Ability to view messages on the lost phone.
- Protect your phone data from theft.
- The service is compatible with all iOS devices.
- Also, the ability to scan the map at any time.
- The service is very secure on your phone data.
How to Use Find My iPhone From A Computer
The steps for using Find My iPhone from a computer are very easy. You just need a good internet connection. And then follow the next steps. Then implement it meticulously. Then you will get the service easily on your device. Follow the steps below.
- The first step is to go to icloud.com/find.
- Now, Log in with your Apple ID.
- After that, you will see all devices on the map.
And now to display all the available devices that Find is activated with. Then you will click on the “All Devices” option at the top of the screen. After that, you can click on the device or put the device in the lost mode. Also, you can now wipe your device easily.
How to Turn on Find My iPhone on iCloud
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your phone.
- After that click on your “Apple ID“.
- At the bottom, you will click on “iCloud“.
- Now you will scroll down a little.
- Then you will click on “Find My iPhone“.
- If you use an iPad, click on “Find my iPad“.
- On the next screen, choose to Find to switch it.
- And now you can use this service on iPad and iPhone.
Steps Of How to Turn on Find My Mac
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu.
- In the upper right corner click on “System Preferences“.
- After that, click on “iCloud“.
- Now check to Find My Mac by scrolling down.
- You can run Mac now.
How to Fix Find My iPhone Not Working?
Enable it on Your iPhone and iPad
- Go to the “Settings” on your device.
- Then choose to Find My iPhone.
- After that any iCloud.
- Then check whether the service is enabled or not.
Turn on it in Location Services
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then “Privacy”.
- After that the “Location Services”.
- Scroll down and click on FindMyiPhone.
Now you can use Find My iPhone on your PC and Mac easily. As we have provided all the details above. In addition to the steps for using the service on iPad and iCloud. Also, we explained how to fix Find not working. Besides, we explained and displayed all the amazing features of the service. You can enable the service on your device now. You can also share your opinion with us in the comments.