The company Netgear has made it easy for Arlo users to monitor and access their live camera feeds. An app called Arlo app is exclusively available on both Android and Windows. Users can watch live footages, change camera mode and can remotely operate your camera. If you want to download Arlo camera app for PC, then you have landed on the right platform. Here, we have revealed a trick through which you can easily install this world’s best application on your PC. In addition to this, some of its recent features and functions have been added to it. Read more to get proper information.
More about Arlo app for PC
Though Arlo app is only for smartphone users but using this below-mentioned trick, you can have it on your personal computer as well. Before doing it, let’s have an eye on some of its most useful features and know why downloading Arlo Netgear app is a beneficial choice.
What are the New features on Arlo Application?
To make the app more efficient and beneficial for users, the company keeps improving it. When you install it on your PC, you may see the following changes.
- You can now chat with the Arlo service team and ask relevant information about the product.
- You can take a screenshot while watching the live footages.
- Better recommendation option will appear when you stream the live video of your camera. Arlo can detect the motion on the background of the object. Also, can detect abnormal motions of any objects.
- IPC Managing system has been introduced into automation.
- It has enhanced with auto support DVR and Custom functions are optional or not required.
- IPZ feature is available that smoothly works and push away extra setting issues.
- Video collections in various quality or FQS like 720,480,360,144 and even in HD i.e 1080 are compatible.
- You can avail more features with the pro version.
Follow the steps to download Arlo app for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop
To make it happen, you have to download Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Laptops or PC. Once you download it, get it installed by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click on Bluestacks android emulator from your desktop.
- It may now ask you to enter the Gmail ID. Enter it and click on the Google play store option.
- Next, type “Arlo” on the search box and click the Search button.
- Now a list of apps will appear on your screen.
- Choose the official Arlo application and click on the Install button.
- It will take a few minutes to Arlo app download on your PC, depending on your internet connectivity.
- Once the app gets downloaded, click on “All Apps” Button located on the homepage of the screen.
By following the above-mentioned steps for windows 7 camera app, the application will be installed on your PC. Now, login to it and start streaming live videos online
You must check out: Grindr For Pc
Consult experts for help
In case, if you need an expert’s help, then you can get in touch with the service team which is 24/7 available for their valued customers. For any kind of information or queries, you can directly consult them through both call and email. Just elaborate camera app download issue and get a reliable solution to fix it. To know more about their services, connect with them.