Apple just seeded the third beta version of iOS 12 firmware to registered developers. Download iOS 12 Beta 3 on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using the links below.
Table of Contents
- What’s new in iOS 12 Beta 3?
- iOS 12 Beta 3 Download
- OTA Profile
- Should you upgrade?
WHAT’S NEW IN IOS 12 BETA 3?
iOS 12 Beta 3 comes with a lot of bug fixes and enhancements but lacks any major new features. Its build number is 16A5318d and weighs 578 MB on the iPhone 8.
If you install this update on your device, you may need to unlock it should you connect it to a Mac, PC, or other USB accessories.
Moreover, if you own an iAP USB accessory such as CarPlay or a charger, you may need to unlock your device in order to recognize it.[alert-success]READ ALSO: MovieBox App Download For Android APK, iOS iPhone And PC[/alert-success]
Here’s the complete list of major bugs that will no longer bug you –
- Weather widget glitch from beta 2 fixed.
- FaceTime fixed.
- Upgrading to iOS 12 beta using iTunes fixed
- Skype/ Taobao/Twitter issues fixed.
- Playback may not stop when one of the AirPods is removed.
- Buggy voicemail notifications.
- “Hey Siri” setup on Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- SMS and Phone Call spam classification extensions display a black screen.
Apart from the aforementioned fixes, beta 3 also patches a lot of other bugs. However, some bugs and glitches such as the GPS bug, Fortnite crashing on launch and Netflix quitting while downloading videos are still not fixed. You can check out the full release notes here.
Along with iOS 12, watchOS 5.0, tvOS 12.0, macOS 10.14 Mojave have also received a third beta.
If you are enrolled in Apple’s developer program, the update shall appear in your developer center. As far as non-developers are concerned, you can download and upgrade to the latest beta using the OTA Profile or IPSW firmware file.
- Note – The download links given below will go live within a few minutes.
IOS 12 BETA 3 DOWNLOAD
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
SHOULD YOU UPGRADE?
Yes, this update comes with a lot of patches and bug fixes. If you are already on iOS 12 Beta 2 or Beta 1, you should update your device.
For those of you who are still on iOS 11.4, you should stay where you are and wait for Apple to release a stable public version.[alert-success]READ ALSO: Download snapchat++ (plus) IPA 2018 free[/alert-success]