Hair fall is common around the world and both men and women get affected due to it. There are a number of reasons for hair loss and some causes must be checked before they cause hair thinning or baldness. Besides simple routine care, this issue can be fixed using male or female hair loss treatment. The causes of hair loss are different in men and women. Therefore, the treatment can also be different. What are some main reasons for hair fall? What are the things you can do today to help reduce hair fall? This article discusses 5 things that can help reduce hair loss problem.
If you want to put an end to your hair fall problem, this topic is for you.
Reasons for Hair Fall Issue
Though researchers are still confused about the way the scalp loses hair, it is important to mention that there are a variety of factors that are linked to hair loss. Let’s discuss some common causes of hair fall. Here is a list of factors that can contribute to hair fall or become a reason for hair loss:
- A very stressful event
- Family history (heredity)
- Medications and supplements
- Radiation therapy to the head
- Certain hairstyles and treatments
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
Besides the common causes of hair loss mentioned above, risks factors include, age, family history of balding, in either of your parent’s families, significant weight loss, certain medical conditions, and stress. How many hairs do you lose in a day? Try to answer this question by counting fallen hair.
5 Things to Reduce Hair Fall
If you lose up to 50 hairs a day, you should not be worried because it is normal to lose as many hairs. But you should be worried if you lose more than 50 hairs because it can create a crisis like situation in the future. The future of your hair can be in danger if you lose more than 100 hairs.
No matter what causes hair loss, it is good to take practical steps to get rid of it. It is important to do something before it is too late. Here are the top 5 things to do in order to say goodbye to hair fall:
- Keep Hair Clean: The hair gets dirty due to dust and sweating; therefore, it is important to keep it clean. So wash it regularly.
- Eat Balanced Diet: Just like our body, the hair also needs some particular nutrients to flourish. The food you eat should have vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- Drink Enough Water: Drinking enough water comes with a number of benefits for the body and the hair. If you do not already drink enough water, you should increase your intake of water.
- Massage With Essential Oils: Some essential oils play an important role in stopping hair fall and triggering hair growth.
- Avoid Hot Water and Ironing: The use of too hot water is not good for the hair because it is quite delicate. Moreover, hairstyling habits such as ironing the hair can also damage hair.
Hair Loss Treatment Options
Hair care experts have designed a number of techniques using which a person can fix hair loss effectively and safely. During hormonal changes, women and girls commonly lose a big number of hairs. They should consult a professional and consider taking female hair loss treatment.
Men are also vulnerable to having hair fall problem and an expert can suggest a suitable treatment to males. PRP therapy for hair loss, hair transplant, topical medications, and oral medications are used these days to put an end to hair loss of different types.
Fixing Hair Fall: the End Result
You have read the top five tips a person should get rid of hair loss problem. If you are a victim of hair fall, you need not worry anymore because you now have effective hair treatments to try. The women who want to stop losing hair should undergo a simple and safe female hair loss treatment.
Men also have special treatments that work slowly but steadily. If you are a victim of hair fall, you should think about getting rid of it before it causes irreversible loss. So get in touch with a hair treatments provider in your area, share your concerns, and know your options.